Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Waiting for Ovulation...

I've been trying to stay away from posting, cause I didn't want to think about this as much as I have been, but I am anyways, so what the heck (specially with a possible 2WW coming up)...

Waiting is the hardest part...
Especially when it is my first time *trying*...
I am now 14 days, which means it should be O time, but I don't think it is...

yesterday, I had no signs of O, but today, I'm feeling *horny* (am I supposed to even write that)...anyways, I'm basically feeling like I want to do it, and whenever I feel that way, I'm pretty sure it is O time...

Last night, we BD with no protection...DH already thinks that we are pregnant, but I know that it isn't that easy, and I definitely dont want to get my hopes up...specially with all the biking that he did a few months ago...I dont think his little guys will recover for at least 2 more months...

Today was a relaxation day, DH got home late...
Tomorrow is date night, which means that we get to BD again...if the horny keeps up, then tomorrow could be *the* possible day for the month...

Oh, this sounds so corny - and I've already written it more than once, but I'd really love a BFP for Christmas!!

PS-Am I extra cool cause I used all the abbreviations properly?:)
PPS-This is our first month TTC, and I'm already this obsessed...ugh, you'd think that waiting 32 years would make me a bit more patient!

No comments: