Saturday, August 7, 2010

He's here...

Kaiden arrived on March 8, 2010 at 4:40am.
He was 19" long and 7pounds 8 oz.
He is perfect in every way and we are so in love!

This is a picture of him at 5 days old...


Life with him has been crazy, he hates to sleep, so I dont sleep much, but it is beyond description watching him grow and learn and explore and begin to become the person that he is meant to be...

He is 5 months old now, and really into exploring our faces and pulling hair...he loves to roll over, but can only roll to the right - for now, and he's just starting to figure out that the dogs are there also...

This is him at 4.5 months:


I dont have time to do much besides take care of him, and have mae the decision to quit my job to spend time with him. It was a hard decision because I love my job, but right now, giving him as much love and attention that I can is my number 1 priority and I think that this will be best for him.

2 comments:

joeyandaleethea said...

Awwwww congratulations!!! What a perfect little ending (and beginning!) to your journey. I found your blog via searching for what cheeses to not eat during pregnancy. I'm 9 weeks...our 3rd little one! :D

Liz said...

Love the blog so far! I also decided to quit my job, I understand that decision making process! I am looking for a new one though that is a little less demanding as I still want to do something. How's the working out going? Any more tri's?