Saturday, November 29, 2008

After Thanksgiving Shopping List: Robitussin and Preseed

First, I must say, I actually marinated the Tofurkey this year and followed the directions...who woulda thunk that doing that makes it taste better...amazing!! Anyways, Thanksgiving was great, the tofurkey was the best I've ever cooked, and even the veggies were perfect...my "recipe" was:
Marinate for 24 hours in - soy sauce, salt, one sqeezed orange, and one tablespoon of sugar. Veggies included with the tofurkey were: frozen broccolli, green beans, carrots, and onions. SO GOOD!!

Anyway...I found a few things to shop for based on this article:
http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html

1. Robitussin (regular kind, dont get the one with the initials at the end of it) has guaifenesin in it which thins out CM and makes it more watery (sperm get to the egg easier that way)

2. I like the lube - but most lube kills sperm tests have shown that it kills up to 90% of sperm (based oh pH differences from what I can tell), so now they've developed this lube called Preseed which doesn't hurt the sperm - cool!

That's all I can think of now...

Been going for lots of walks with the hubby, its nice to get away from technology and just walk...

No comments: