Friday, May 22, 2009

Waiting and waiting...

So, here I sit in the two week wait (2WW to my TTC girls)...

In general, I'm a lot happier in the 2WW, cause I get as negative as possible, and convince myself that I'm not pregnant, and think about the next cycle...while still in the back of my mind, I have a bit of hope...but, I dont stress about Oing, or BDing - what's done is done...that's kind of nice...

I'm only 5 days in, and I've had one "symptom" that no matter how much I try to push it away into the back of my head, keeps popping back up...since 2DPO, I've had sore nipples...I've never had that before, it is not possible that it is a *real* pregnancy symptom, cause that doesn't happen at 2DPO...and no matter how much I tell this to myself, I dont seem to be listening to myself...

So, there it is...sore nipples, sore BBs, and that's it...

Tomorrow I go for a progestrone test...that will be in on Tuesday, and I'm calling for my number which I should get by lunch time... think I'll know if I am possibly PG or definitely not at that time...high progestrone - then maybe...suck ass low progestrone, then no - again!!

I can't even say what I said in my last post, cause if I get my hopes up at this point, I'll be too devastated with the probable results...

Thanks for the response girls...they mean a lot:)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I know they say it can't be "real" but I say whatever... my mom told me she knew she was pregnant 2 days after conceiving my older brother, and she knew by her sore boobs. Plus your chart looks awesome. You can't know until you know!! I hope this is it for you!!! I'll be checking out the #1 board to see if you've tested... all crossables crossed! :)