Tuesday, May 26, 2009

That special feeling...

Ok, so, I'm just going to say it (and if you know me at all, you will know that I NEVER ever never have said anything like this before)...

but...

I think I'm pregnant...

I'm shaking just writing it...but this cycle is too weird...

Today, I had *very light* brown and light red spotting on the TP...looking at all my other charts, going back in my memory as far as I can remember, I have NEVER had spotting like this - not at 8DPO (only ever the day before AF...and today is not the day before AF...the earliest that I have ever had spotting is 10DPO, and even that, I think that I was a day off with my days, and that it was actually 11DPO - and AF started the next day)...I can not think of any other possible explanation for this than implantation spotting...and believe me, I have tried...and tried...

And looked up stuff online...this is as close as I've gotten (from FF):

"While you can be cautiously optimistic if you do see these signs (if you have well-timed intercourse during your fertile time) there is no way to really know if you are pregnant before you can reliably test for pregnancy."

But, again, going by the last 5 cycles which I have monitored very closely...this is so different...

My nipples are still sore...my BBs filled out an A-cup bra completely today (yes, I'm that small), whereas usually there is *space* in there...

My temps are so much higher than normal, and my chart (which usually looked the same) looks completely different...

I hate getting my hopes up, I try to never get my hopes up, I'm the most negative nelly around...

Of course, the one explanation is that AF is coming tomorrow...if my temp plummets tomorrow, and AF starts...I'm going to be devastated...but could my LP be that short - on a medicated cycle - LP is supposed to be longer on medicated cycles...right?

what am I doing...seriously...I haven't taken any tests, I have no proof...and yet, I've never been more sure of anything...have I gone crazy? Or, is this really it?

No comments: