Sunday, February 15, 2009

Legs feels better - musta been the cookies!

So, I don't usually have the ingredients to make cookies in my house, because if I do, I'll make them and eat all of them! Yesterday we made cookies with coconut oil - and they were incredible! I had 7 - yes, SEVEN! - yesterday, and then 7 more today...

I ummm, ate salad for dinner tonight as an apology to my body (I have pictures but am too lazy to get them up tonight)...and now, I'm eating chocolate chips...to punish my body more...I have been wanting cramps and a stomach ache, something to tell me that I might be pregnant, but I have nothing...even with all this junk I ate the last two days - nothing...how in the world can I not get a stomach ache from all that! FWIW, I took an HPT today (8DPO), negative - obviously...I'll keep taking them, cause I have 20 of them left...and, well, I feel like it...

On the good news front, my legs aren't hurting at all any more, so for the first time in a week, I'm able to sleep...I've been taking advantage of that, I slept for 9 hours last night, then took a 3 hour nap this afternoon...I really needed it, hadn't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep this whole week and it was driving me crazy!

Tomorrow is my dr appointment - YEAH!!

On Tuesday, I'm starting a new exercise plan...I have been such a blob about that recently...so, here's the plan:
Tuesday/Thursday - yoga at 6am
Monday - swimming at 5pm
Wednesday - swimming at 6am
Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday - walking for 3-5 miles with DH
That should be a good relaxing exercise schedule...

No comments: