Monday, February 2, 2009

Neverending comedy of TTC...

So, yesterday, I felt the lube (just a little but it felt right for O)...so, I decided that we will DTD, and I have everything ready...
But, DH is running 12 miles...so, he is tired - and smelly...

So, off to the shower...that was fun, all cleaned up...
Put the dogs in the back, and pretend to walk out the door (open it and slam it shut)...and then sneak into the bedroom...feel like teenagers sneaking off for some fun...exciting...

Poor guy is so tired, we dont fool around much, just get right to it...since I'm not warmed up, I got the Preseed right there to squeeze in - works perfectly...he gets cramps etc from the run...but finish beautifully...insert Instead cup as planned...relax and snuggle...and then 2 minutes later, my mom calls - oh crap, its 6pm and we were supposed to pick her up (she just came into town) to go to dinner...so, instead of snuggling, off we go...I still have the cup in - and I'm so rushed, that I didn't even get to wipe down there - so I'm dripping a bit and everything...ugh!

So is the trials of TTC:)

Well, dont quite know if that bit of EWCM was the real thing, but I definitely feel close...OPKs are still negative, but as I said before, I'm kinda ignoring those...CM for the next two days will tell the tale and BBT will confirm it...I really hope this is it...

Going to try to do: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday this week - or at least till O is confirmed...

C'mon baby - catch that EGGIE!!!

1 comment: