Sunday, February 1, 2009

NEVERENDING

The neverending cycle is making me really sad...
I've not wanted to do anything today...just sit here and mope...Usually, I'd exercise, but I dont want to do that, cause I think thats what screwed up my cycle to begin with...I want to DTD with DH, but the $#%@ing dog wont stop crying...

I just read the forums all about people who at least O, at least have a chance - and I get sad...

Then I'll read about celebrities (which is mind numbing so I get out of my own little world for a while), just to read something else...and then I feel my brain cells stabbing themselves, so I stop...

Then I'll read the news, and I'll get depressed - love Obama, but just way too burnt out from the election cycle...

I had high hopes this morning, took an OPK at around 11am (yesterdays OPK was almost positive, so I was hopeful even though the other signs weren't there), and it was super negative, and just got down...

I have a doctors appointment on February 16 at a place that does do infertility...and I'm going to be VERY vocal that I need something done for me...this is ridiculous!

Oh, and to top it all off...we are supposed to go to MIL house next weekend - and so help me, if it is O time (and it should be based on a 31 day O) I am NOT staying overnight...and she gets very pissed very easily...ugh...how much do I not want to deal with that...but I dont even care...I already gave up my chance in December because of being at my parents house over Christmas and I'm not doing that again!

No comments: