Monday, January 12, 2009

Cooking with me!

I've been in the process of going vegetarian since 1993...
In 1993, I stopped eating meat...
In 1998, I stopped eating chicken...
In 2006, I stopped eating fish...

So, my protein has relied on eating copious amounts of soy...
Well, turns out soy isn't so good for you (highly processed, etc.), and also not good for a guy (excess estrogen) so now, I'm trying to eliminate that as well for me and DH...

Besides that, I'm an absolute suger addict...and well, that's not good either...

So, my four main goals for the new year:
1. Cut down on sugar
2. Eliminate soy from my diet
3. Eat balanced meals
4. Make meals that DH likes

So, since I'm only on CD5, and have a while to wait till O...my next few days will be spent trying to write down some good recipes that I've found so far...

No comments: