Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OPRAH and my diet!

Am so obsessed with so many things...

I was watching Oprah, and she had Dr. Oz and some other health guy on - and they both said what a great breakfast that 2 eggs was!! COOL!! I eat that every day...

Lunch is good with the kashi...

After work, I eat veggie sushi which is also good...

And then dinner in beans and quinoa/or frozen dinner...pretty good too...

Only bad is that I make myself those Almond Joy balls or chocolate concoction every night...and sometimes I sneak a cookie or two during the day at work...

Think I need to change the veggie sushi to something like grilled veggies, since the sushi is expensive and I dont have many other veggies...also, NEED more water...but other than that, I'm set...

Haven't gained hardly anything since Ironman, so thats good...

No comments: