Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time to RELAX!

I'm a pretty stressed person - especially with this, cause there is literally nothing I can do to *make* it happen...I'm usually so in control, this is such a new experience...

So, right now, my goal is to RELAX!! I am sure that I stressed so much last month that it delayed O (I kept seeing signs of O - and then they'd go away - 3 times starting at CD18 - which is when I usually - on a normal cycle - O anyway)...so, if I start thinking too much about O...now, I visualize being on the beach, and relaxing...

Right now, I'm only CD4, so its working pretty well...but, as I get closer to O day, I'm sure that it will be more difficult...

So, things I have to keep myself busy:
1. School
2. Hubby (we love going to movies and there are some good ones out right now - will write more on that later)
3. Cleaning
4. Dollies (I've been neglecting them so much lately)
5. Facebook (I've been able to reconnect with about 20 people who I was really good friends with when I was a kid - so, I can always write to them when I'm obsessing too much)
6. Cooking (more on that later!)
7. Visualizing Eggie meets sperm, they fall in love...and the rest is history...LOL!

I have done a blood test for getting results on my thyroid...I'm going back to the doctor to find out the results next Monday...am hoping that it can be fixed quickly...

No comments: