Friday, January 2, 2009

Post-holidays update

Well...I *think* I Oed at this point...
but the timing couldn't have been worse...

I finally started temping during the week of Dec. 14. I had really low temps (down to 96.8!) and then I went to the doctor on Monday, Dec. 22. She said that she thinks I have adrenal problems, so I did an adrenal saliva test, and a blood test and will see what happens with that...she also put me on extra high doses of B6 (which is great cause B6 is supposed to help fertility anyway)...I go back on Jan. 20...

The next day, we went on vacation to my parents house...well, we couldn't BD then (on a pull out couch in the living room) and I could just feel the O actually starting (instead of the fake signs that I had been looking for the previous few weeks)...what timing!

When we got home (on Friday, Dec. 26), I still had a bit of EWCM, and I jumped DH...but I think I actually Oed on Dec. 25 (MERRY CHRISTMAS - ARGH!!!)...

I had significantly higher temps on Saturday so that confirmed to me that O had probably occured - I just dont know if it was Thursday or Friday for sure, but then this week, they jumped even more - like .4 higher than last week - so now I'm wondering if maybe I Oed this week...but I dont think so (TMI for the whole post I know - but this week was creamy and last week was EWCM)...

So, if I haven't gotten AF by next week, then I will take an HPT, and hope for the best...I doubt I'll have to though, I feel absolutely no symptoms...my BBS are so not sore that I keep poking them to make them sore (sad I know)...

Well, that's about it...
This month was a test month to find out about my body...
But, next month, I'm going full force...

No comments: