Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kashi Pasta Pesto on sale!!

Hey, now this makes for a good day...was at Publix, and noticed that the Kashi frozen dinners (which I love and eat every day at school) are 50% off...my poor DH started rolling his eyes, cause he knew what I would do...I got every Pasta Pesto in the store...31 of them...worked out to only $1.90 each (ended up saving $58!!)...there is absolutely NO WAY that I could make that stuff for that cheap...yea!!

We had a bet when we got back to the house whether I could even fit them into the freezer...had to take all of them out of the boxes, but I was able to fit everything in - with room to spare...gonna go to another Publix and get more tomorrow...LOL...

I have 90 days of school left, so if I can get 60 more, then that would work out perfectly!!

No comments: