Tuesday, January 27, 2009

OMG - I'm such a liar!

So, today I was talking with a co-worker about looking at houses, DH and I are thinking of getting a larger house in prep for baby to be...but, I was telling her that we were getting a larger house because we were running out of space in our house now...cause we had too much stuff (WHATEVER!)

Well, she hints that I should start thinking about starting a family if I'm going to be getting a bigger house and all that...so, what do I say? No, of course I dont tell the truth which is that I've been trying since NOVEMBER and all I think about day and night is trying to have a baby...no, not at all...I recoil in horror at the thought...saying "Oh no, we are no where near ready to have a baby"...

In my mind, I am thinking to myself WHAT A LIAR!! I mean, this is my closest friend at work, and I'm not even telling her that we are actively trying to have a baby and that it means more to me than anything else...

But, I think this is why most people think that having a baby is so easy...because when I do get pregnant...I will say, oh it just happened...bull!

I'm also lying to DH, but this is an ok lie...DH gets stressed easy, so it would distract him from DTD if he thinks that it is only for baby making...so, I told him that I'm Oing on Valentines Day...all I can say is that I BETTER not be Oing on V-day (that would be about CD40!!), I should know if I caught the egg by then, but I'm not telling him that...cause I dont want him to stress out about it...

ANyways, I'm a liar...and an impatient one at that...

I'm checking everything:
-BBT
-OPKs

to figure out if I'm Oing or not, and I'm simply not yet...am trying to be patient, but, I'm already at CD20...and no sign of O...just hope that it comes soon!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Sometimes you have to lie in order to protect your sanity! When people do know they have A LOT of advise (sometimes not the best) and it gets annoying! hehehe

GL with Oing! Sending some O dust your way!